Friday, January 14, 2011

let my tears become turbid


Buried his head and walk straight ahead. This afternoon, I just gonna walk several hours, until the night let my tears become turbid. I jumped into a taxi, muddleheaded ground went back home. Upstairs, before that, I in that a small grocery store bought in a lot of beer and cigarettes. I seem to understand what the night not too easy.

Back home, I didn't turn on the lights and sat alone in the dark in the sitting room. It seems to me a lot of things to do, but did not know what to do. Hence, I had to stay in the same as statue on the sofa. Later, when I was thick night open beer, lit smoke, side to your stomach beer side accept nicotine anesthesia. Slowly, my thoughts in darkness fly, jia hui youthful appearance and we had good will emerge in mind.

7: the water to boil hand out more, bring to a boil, once the below again GanZhi too much noodles, can join more flour fluffed out into sealing good baggie, last box, chill freezing, with eat with take early eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment