Thursday, January 27, 2011

White zhou reveal his one eye

In FengSheng looked back and saw know month overseeing the white tower wash dish, zhou said white sister-in-law, speaking the most is nifty provocative act. This time also walked out, because XieLiang ShiCai a busy have his hair hot, face red hand, zhang's food brand; fan, bai-jing face side, dredging dredging several pieces of Wan good hair, not by her fan to duck savoury plays up. FengSheng in heart like several stem where scratched his hair gently, he couldn't help ny: "white sister-in-law, rare you so me dearly, I am willing to dead also immediately!" White zhou repeatedly cui way: "pei pei! Sky of the day, all say these mixed to talk." FengSheng annual Christmas face and said, "what is this mix words, this but I tao tao truth, if you don't believe, I take it to heart CaiShiFu broadsword pull so suddenly, will this heart take out to show you but you still suspicion hot refuse to pick up?"  say: "you might as well give me see! Pull, if you dare to take out, I keep not too hot."

FengSheng years saw her the glad eye such as silk, heart bottom SuRuan: "if you really do this for me, I spelt the rough life too, even if the current emperor and how to change my neithershouldi." White zhou hissing 1: "still emperor trade with you, you to read by 9999 times, knock wear 9999 a fish, see next life isn't fix come blessings, can see the emperor door that two stone lions." FengSheng years say: "you don't also neglected, speaking of the emperor, I have seen his old man's house side?" White zhou specialty of food brand toward him a clap: "pull your niang of eggs, you will see the emperor, I also had had dinner with the emperor piece?"

FengSheng years smile to say: "I dream seen him, and it also not to become?" White zhou Chi a smile, say: "into, so that it really into a way. FengSheng years saw she laughs and are thinking JiaoChen accosted again, suddenly listen to ZhiKe pulled ahead shopfront high voice shout: "von old seven! Von old seven!" FengSheng in busy promised: "came here!"

He entered the shop, a slip away small run, it is has a guest, FengSheng years saw an old customer, busy face up admire waist smile apologetically: "be ye, but a few days you jechiliah didn't come to care shop, the son you are sitting upstairs accord, or pure downstairs shopfront sit clear?"

The jechiliah ye a picture and grinning vigilant lazy appearance: "sit this shopfront, ye I sino-italian this clear."

No comments:

Post a Comment