Wednesday, February 9, 2011

which made her very moving

"Speak of be son, wen interest is quite high, sit down with rub YuanZi. He washed my hands, clench filling dip in flour, soon rub finished the first YuanZi. Ten minutes later, wen went into the kitchen, fasten the apron, crisp (Fried) up to YuanZi, soon put a plate of YuanZi crisp well." Then, wen tasted a star himself fry of YuanZi. "Pretty sweet, what do?" He asked 1. ZhaoJie, zhao sisters replied: "is the buckwheat surface and glutinous rice noodles, are their produce."

Subsequently, wen should be home by dielectric villagers set out to ZhaoMeng the lins and ZhaoMengKun home. Prime minister had no sooner left, villagers is poured into dielectric should house of small kitchen, odd change YuanZi instantly didn't, you ate and admiration: "wen pastry YuanZi delicious!"

"This isn't watching TV" see prime minister,

"I never dreamed that the prime minister will climb, different business needs a stone mountain came to my home and celebrate the New Year with us." 76 ZhangGuRong is ZhaoMengLin mother, she said she just "often see on TV wen".

ZhangGuRong memories said: "prime minister come to my house, I am just meet to the door, a see recognized premier wen jiabao, he walks up to me to say:" hello! This is my wen jiabao, give you New Year, 'said and then pull me to walk together into room."

"I was just crying." ZhangGuRong grandma said here, feeling a little embarrassed, complement say too excited.

She recalled, into the room after wen politely give her seat, ask how many persons are there in home, the young people working outside, etc. "He also picked up my 6 old granddaughter, and we pulled about ten minutes homely before she left."

Wen and then come home, villagers ZhaoMengKun ZhaoMengKun daughter ZhaoMan also at home. ZhaoMan to reporters recalls, grandpa wen kindly ask her home, but also very concerned about her study,and unforgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment